Magic xpi Integration Platform delivers enterprise-grade integration, business process automation, and data synchronization solutions.
Magic xpi has the power and versatility to support a wide range of business processes and data synchronization scenarios. It features a comprehensive development studio and an unrivalled level of interoperability and connectivity for integrating a wide variety of technologies and standards, including databases, operating systems, Web services, messaging, FTP and directories, .NET, Java, RPG, HTTP, and more.
Magic xpi’s productive metadata studio uses code-free technology to orchestrate the flow of business processes and manage information exchange between on-premise and/or cloud-based enterprise systems, automatically integrating data from multiple sources in a many-to-one approach.
Implementing a comprehensive, out-of-the-box library of certified and optimized connectors and adaptors, Magic xpi integrates leading ERP, CRM, finance, and other enterprise systems. Magic is a Gold Partner of Oracle, and is a certified partner of many of the world’s leading enterprise ecosystems, including SAP, Oracle, Salesforce.com, Microsoft, IBM, Google, and more.
Special editions of Magic xpi are available for extending the capabilities of the most commonly used ERP and CRM systems.
Magic xpi draws on many years of proven experience in delivering enterprise-grade, SOA-compliant solutions with built-in scalability, automated error handling, fault tolerance management, operational reliability, and business continuity, while maintaining stringent security throughout.
Magic xpi Integration Platform enables you to focus on the value of your business applications rather than on their underlying technological requirements. Based on your business logic, Magic xpi automatically instructs the various system components, so that you can deliver the most effective integration projects quicker than ever before and with an unprecedented low cost of ownership.
Magic xpi Features :
- • Large library of more than 50 pre-built components and customizable connectors and adaptor
- • Open, standards-based development framework enables connection to all databases, platforms, and file formats
- • A comprehensive, enterprise-grade studio enables both developers and analysts to rapidly develop and deploy integration flows
- • Support for business process management (BPM) lifecycle optimization to improve organizational efficiency and performance
- • User-friendly, step-by-step wizards simplify integration
- • Business Flow Editor provides drag-and-drop functionality for easy configuration of business processes
- • Single portal for unified access to business information
- • Visual Data Mapper transforms information regardless of format
- • Automated handling of exceptions and errors in business processes
- • Simple and intuitive modeling environment and graphical user interface
- • Powerful built-in security and encryption tools
- • Online performance monitoring and alerts
- • Logging, recovery, inter-system messaging, and routing services
- • Simulation tool enables project scenario testing before full-scale implementation
- • Easily scalable from departmental collaboration to company and enterprise workflows
- • Out-of-the-box SOA for any organizational scale
- • Certified and Gold SAP Software Solution partner
- • Gold Partner of Oracle and certified by Oracle for JD Edwards E1 and World
- • Certified for Salesforce and official AppExchange Partner
- • Member of the Microsoft SharePoint Integration Forum